August 12th, 13th & 14th
4000 Columbia Valley Hwy, Cultus Lake, BC V2R 5H6
We are excited to announce our first annual Cultus Lake Open!
Kwaw Kwaw Apilt
Kris Kowalski Golf
Two Face Golf
& more to come
- August 12th – 5:00pm: Par 3 competition (Back 9). Dinner to follow in the Banquet Room
- August 13th – Tee times starting at 7:00am for round 1. (Starting on 1 & 10)
- August 14th – Tee times starting at 10:00am for round 2. (Starting on 1 & 10)
*REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 1ST AT 10:00am*
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? View our 2022 Sponsorship Package HERE!
- $1000 purse for par 3 competition, top 3 paid and KP’s
- $16000 minimum purse ($13000 to Open Division and $3000 in prizes for Amateur Division) based on a full field
- Top 15 paid in Open Division
- Top 5 gross & net in AM Division (Must have validated Golf Canada Membership Card with a maximum index of 18)
- First place senior in AM Division
- Optional Skins Game $20 per day (All players will compete in the same gross skins game)
- 40 spots for the Open Division, 50 spots for the Amateur Division
- *Registration closes August 1st*
Caddies are permitted on the course
- $300 for Open Division
- $200 for Non Member Amateurs
- $175 for CLGC Member Amateurs (Contact Kris for the discount code)
*Open Division is open to Professionals, and Amateurs who wish to play in this division.
- Tournament Entrance Fee
- Par 3 Challenge & After Party / Dinner in the Banquet Room (Fri)
- Daily meal & beverage voucher (Sat & Sun)
- Tee gift (Amateurs only)
- Hole in One Competitions (Win a car)
- Amateur Prizes and Open Purse
- Discounted practice round (Contact Kris in advance to book your practice round email@example.com – Aug 8 – 11, any time after 12pm – $25 +gst)
Once you have registered online (starting June 1st), we will send a confirmation and assign you a tee time for Aug 13 & 14. If you have a preferred start time (ie: after 8am, etc.) please specify in the notes during check out.
Please note it may not be possible to accommodate all requests.
Requesting power carts is on a first come, first serve basis. Call our pro shop to prepay for a cart 604-858-9902
If you have any questions regarding registration or sponsorships, please contact Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org