The management and staff of Cultus Lake Golf Club are proud of our facilities and eager to be of service to you. Through hosting successful golf events for the past 30 years, we have gained experience with individuals, organizations and charities. A satisfied client is our number one goal.
Thank you for considering Cultus Lake Golf Club for your event. Use the check list to help prepare for your tournament and ensure that all the details are handled. Our tournament coordinator is available at any time to assist you with planning a successful event.
For Your Company
Morale Builder | Employee Bonding | Employee & Customer Appreciation
Organize a Fundraiser
Sports Teams | Clubs/Groups | Memorials | Charities & Non-profit Organizations | (& more!)
Birthday Parties | Junior Events | Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties | Just for Fun!
Compliment Your Tournament
Registration & Prize Table
KP and LD markers
Scoring, i.e., Callaway System
… and more!
Green Fees & Services (Groups of 24+)
|Power Carts||$30 ($16 for single riders)|
BC Children’s Hospital Fundraiser
“Thank you to Jeff, Amanda, Shauna, Penny, Mike, Art, and all the staff for an awesome day, Saturday May 5th, 2018. We were blessed with phenomenal weather for the Upper Fraser Valley Community for Kids 22nd Annual Golf tournament. 106 golfers and 35 volunteers and guests enjoyed the warm reception, beautiful surroundings, and awesome food as we raised $35,000 on the day for BC Children’s Hospital. It was an amazing day!”
Big O Tires Golf Tournament
“We would like to say thank you so much for hosting our annual golf tournament last weekend. As always, the course and service were exceptional. We look forward to seeing you again next year.
– From all of us here at Big O Tires Chilliwack”
Polar Electric Golf Tournament
“You guys did a bang up job again this year. There wasn’t a negative comment all evening. The golf course was great and so was the hospitality. Thanks again and can’t wait for next year to come. On behalf of all participants of the Polar Electric Golf Tournament. Thanks”
MEI Middle School Tournament
“MEI Middle School has partnered with you over a few years as part of our golfing experience, and I would just like to express how impressed I am with your facility and staff. Last night we had our final round, and I just want to say ‘Thank You’ for everything.
From the very start, we felt welcomed, and things were all in place for our little tournament. The discounted fee is incredible, and it allows for kids to get into a sport without the cost being prohibitive. Then when we came in, there was a little package for each golfer for a free bucket from the range and information about the Junior Golf program. It is refreshing to come to a place that invites and caters to young people who are exploring golf. The serving staff was also incredible and patient with a large group and making sure that everyone was taken care of.
I cannot say enough good things about our experience there, and we will definitely try to work with you again when we start up golf next spring.”
Group of Ladies
“We had 4 tee times today (16 women), the first one at 10:03 (ladies all dressed in red & white). I just want to say thank you on behalf of our whole group. Penny was great getting us all checked in. It was great the way Art gathered us on the tee box on hole #1 & gave us information on the course, location of washrooms etc. Even though we had all previously golfed Cultus, his friendliness was so nice and appreciated by all.
The restaurant was awesome and did a super job of looking after the 15 women that stayed for lunch. I forget the name of the young lady that looked after us, but she was very gracious and patient dealing with all of us.
The course is in very good shape and it was a pleasure golfing at your course today. I look forward to golfing your course again.”
Tourism Chilliwack “Business on the Green” Tournament
“I want to thank you and your staff for all of the assistance you provided to us. Shawna, Amy and others were just so wonderful to deal with. They were so kind and helpful and their manner certainly conveys a great working environment. THANK YOU! I look forward to working with you again”
Lakeside Trail Fundraiser
“Thank you so much for supporting the 1st Annual Lakeside Trail Society Golf Tournament. It turned out to be a resounding success! In all, we exceeded our expectations and raised over $11,000.
We could not have done it without your help. There was a real sense of community at the event that would not have been possible without the support of dozens of local businesses like yours, who generously sponsored holes and contributed prizes or auction items.
It was an excellent day in all ways! 120 golfers enjoyed the gorgeous course. 22 volunteers along with the great staff at Cultus Lake Golf Club did a fine job of organizing the tournament, fun contests, delicious dinner and the great fundraising activities. Sponsor signs were on every hole, the donated items were on display all day, and we thanked donor businesses often and strongly encouraged our audience to support the great businesses that contributed to the event.
Together with your support, we hope to make this an annual event that will continue to bring the Cultus Lake communities together, as well as raise funds to make our vision of a world class trail at Cultus Lake a reality. Your contribution means a lot.
Thank you again, and we hope to have your continued support in the years to come!”
Valley Gravel Sales
“Thank you guys for a great event. Everyone really enjoyed the day.”
Book Your Tournament
Terms & Conditions:
- A deposit of $250.00 is required upon booking the event to reserve your tee times and banquet arrangements. The deposit will be credited against the balance due for your tournament. A full deposit refund will be returned with a minimum 60 days cancellation notice prior to the scheduled event.
- It is the responsibility of the organizer to ensure that the members of the group are aware of and respect the golf course and club house rules, etiquette and dress code.
- To better maintain a safe environment for all our guests, we do not allow outside food, beverages or containers onto the golf course. No coolers are permitted.
- Guaranteed number of participants along with a list of players in each group need to be submitted to the tournament coordinator 1 week prior to the tournament date.
- You are responsible for the purchase of the pre booked tee times, therefore, full payment of the requested tee times is required on the day of the event.
- Shotgun starts require a minimum of 100 players on weekends and 72 on weekdays. Payment is based on the minimum number.
- In case of inclement weather, tournaments will play as scheduled unless the superintendent deems the course unfit for play. If this is the case a new date will be scheduled for your event.
- All persons on or about Cultus Lake Golf Club assume the risk of injury to themselves and all liability to others for their acts while on the premises.